Become a PREMIUM podcast subscriber to support this show and you will get
- Access to the first 200+ episodes (no longer on other platforms)
- Access to the entire 500+ episode archive
- Early access to regular episodes (before they’re released publicly)
- Access to additional bonus material releases
- Exclusive, subscriber-only audio replies to “Ask Me Anything” questions
In episode 532 of The Half Size Me™ Show, Heather talks with Keya about how she had to learn to love herself and find comfort in her body before she could lose weight, plus
- how she’s working through early her childhood trauma and history of food insecurity to create a better relationship with food
- how she became more aware of her emotions and how she has used food to cope
- how she’s lost over 70 pounds so far
- and more!
Do you want to get support and connection at a price you can afford? Then check out the Half Size Me Community here: https://halfsizeme.com/join
About Half Size Me
The Half Size Me™ Show is a weekly podcast. It will inspire and motivate you no matter where you are in your weight loss journey. Whether you’re just getting started losing weight or having worked on your health and wellness for years, this show is for you!
The Half Size Me Show is hosted by Heather Robertson, who lost 170 pounds over a period of about 5 years. Heather did it by learning new eating habits, getting regular exercise, and changing her mindset. On her popular weekly podcast, The Half Size Me Show, Heather shares her own lessons and struggles with you, and she shows you how to handle the real challenge of any weight loss journey… weight maintenance.
Be sure to subscribe to The Half Size Me Show and join Heather every week as she shares information, inspiration, coaching, and conversations with REAL people who’ve learned weight loss isn’t only about losing pounds, it’s about finding yourself.
Disclaimer: Heather is not a doctor, nurse, or certified health professional. What worked for her or her guests may not work for you. Please talk with your doctor, dietician, or other certified health professionals when seeking advice about your own weight loss or weight maintenance plan. All information included in The Half Size Me™ Podcast and on HalfSizeMe.com is for informational and inspirational purposes only.
For additional disclaimer information, please visit HalfSizeMe.com.
To contact Heather about the show, please click here to use the contact form.