Chicken Asian Zoodle Stir Fry
300 grams Zucchini
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp peanut oil
2 to 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 clove pressed garlic
28 grams raw, sliced red onion
99.88 grams raw Portabella mushroom
175 grams raw broccoli
3 oz. matchstick carrots
200 grams boneless skinless, pre-cooked and sliced chicken thigh
3 oz. fresh snow peas
½ cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Put the zucchini in the spiralizer and create the zoodles.
- Heat 1 tsp peanut oil in a large pan.
- Put in pressed garlic and chopped onions.
- Cook until soft.
- Add in all the other veggies except the zoodles and the pre-cooked chicken and put a lid on your pan.
- When the broccoli is a little soft, dump the zoodles on top and put the lid back on.
- Cook until you like the consistency of the veggies (that’s 5-10 minutes for me).
- Then toss in the teaspoon of sesame oil and the soy sauce and eat while it is hot.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (approx.):