Spring Salad = 4 Points Plus
This was so Yummy I had to share!
Chicken breast (3 Points Plus)
4 strawberries sliced
2 tbsp diced red onion
1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Truvia packet
1 tsp olive oil (1 Points Plus)
pinch of salt
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt-mix
- Mix Chicken rub ingredients together and put it on the chicken.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and broil on low for about 5-8 minutes.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small container and set to the side.
- Put spinach. apples, strawberries and onion together on a plate and cut up the broiled chicken and place on the salad.
- Top with the dressing.
- The chicken should weigh 3 oz so you may want to measure it before you put it on the salad.