HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR
THE RED BRICK CHALLENGE:
1. CLICK HERE to follow @half_size_me_ on Instagram.
2. Watch the following videos to learn how to take part in the Red Brick Challenge:
VIDEO 1: Welcome to the challenge CLICK HERE TO WATCH
VIDEO 2: What a day of the red-brick challenge looks like CLICK HERE TO WATCH
3. Get your detailed calendar with 30- or 60-minute time slots
- You can CLICK HERE to use our calendar here by printing it out or saving a copy to your google account:
- You can also use any other calendar that divides your day into 30- or 60-minute time slots, like one of these:
4. If you printed out a calendar, color in each time slot with red when you made choices that moved you towards your goals and color in each time slot with blue if you made choices that did not move you toward your goals.
5. If you are using the digital version with Google Sheets (see link above), simply choose “Yes” or “No” from the drop-down menu next to each time slot. The color will automatically fill in for you.
6. Share your daily results on Instagram by taking a picture or a screenshot. We will be creating a daily accountability thread where you can comment on your progress, but please also post on your own account (as a normal post or a story) and either tag us (@half_size_me_) or use the hashtag #redbrickchallenge.
7. The challenge will last from June 1st to June 14th, 2020. If you post your results daily for the full two weeks of the contest, you will be entered into a drawing for the opportunity to win a Half Size Me community membership, a teaching tool kit, a coaching cast, or a book of your choosing from the HSM store. There will be three winners and each winner will be able to choose their prize!