Want to get the Half Size Me Podcast Premium today?
Are you a fan of Half Size Me?
Want even more great content to listen to?
Half Size Me Store
Coaching Cast: Escape The Food Prison
Do you start out every day with really good intentions?
Do you plan on hitting a calorie deficit and working on your weight-loss goals?
But, before you know it, you’re randomly eating a donut in the break room or grabbing handfuls of candy off of your coworker’s desk.
Or maybe you make it through the entire work day, but when you come home you end up snacking rather than eating a proper dinner. These situations are not unique—I have been there, and so have many of my clients.
I have come to learn we struggle with grazing, impulsive and secretive eating, and nighttime snacking for two major reasons:
- we lack solid foundations when it comes to eating
- we do not have a good relationship or proper boundaries with food
When I changed my inner dialogue and actually allowed myself to have treats every day, I was able to build healthy boundaries around treats and eating. Then, I started seeing results.
Since so many of us struggle with these food issues, I have created this coaching cast to help you break free and live a healthier life.
In Escape the Food Prison, you will receive audio coaching from me for 27 days, and during that time I will talk you through the two phases of my approach.
Phase 1: Build a solid foundation for better eating practices and nutritional requirements, plus more consistent meal timing
Phase 2: Learn how to incorporate treats and maintain healthy boundaries
If being rigid with food—telling yourself you shouldn’t/can’t/won’t eat certain things—had really worked, would you be where you are right now?
More than likely, your unhealthy relationship with food is based on years of restrictive diet attempts. I created Escape the Food Prison based on my and my clients’ experiences. There’s no point in attaining a goal weight if you hate what you’re eating and you constantly feel deprived.
So, let’s fix this together.
This 27-day audio coaching program will help you systematically change your relationship with food. I will be with you (and in your ear!) every day, teaching you the lessons I have learned, checking in on you, and guiding you towards permanent, sustainable changes.
COACHING CAST FAQ:
Is this coaching cast for me?
This coaching cast is for you if you
- struggle with eating well all day and find yourself self-sabotaging at night or on the weekends.
- find you can’t finish out the day in a calorie deficit.
- don’t know how to find a balance between healthy foods and fun foods
- want to learn moderation but have no idea how to do it.
- feel hungry at certain times of the day and can’t control the impulse to eat.
- are eating food out of the pantry and fridge without sitting down.
- graze when you cook.
- sneak food when others are not around or not looking.
- are not eating well during the day and find the night time eating is out of control.
It’s also for you if you
- raid the pantry every night.
- sneak food off your family member’s plate.
- sneak food while cooking dinner.
- feel you have no self-control.
- have food rules and can’t stick to them.
- don’t know how to eat treats in a reasonable way.
- think you are a sugar addict.
***This course is accessed using the Soundwise app. This is a third-party service that makes our content available to you. We do not own or control this app.