Each week the Half Size Me Community has a live, online, interactive meeting. Want to try out a meeting, get access to all past meetings (over 65 hours worth!) and more for only $1? Then CLICK HERE NOW to see what the Half Size Me Community is all about!
Half Size Me Community Meeting #72
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Starts at 8:30 PM EST
Once a month our community has an open chat which is hosted by our own Community Manager, Meredith.
This is a place to get to know each other better and focus on a general weight loss topic that all members can contribute to.
We want everyone to have an opportunity to not only post and blog, but also to talk and connect with other members. This creates long-lasting bonds that help personalize relationships.
This week we’ll be discussing the topic of the other people and their role in our journey
The community members will be sharing ideas about:
- How to deal with those who push food
- How to deal with those who are jealous
- How to deal with those who live a different lifestyle with you
- How to share your needs with those who are close to you
- How to find people who are supportive of your journey