Membership in the Half Size Me™ Community includes
THE HSM COMMUNITY OPENS IN:
- WEBINARS WITH HEATHER EVERY WEEK. Weekly webinar meetings for your to watch and listen to. Online and easy. You can even attend in your pajamas if you want to!
- FRIENDLY SUPPORT IN OUR FORUMS AND GROUPS. Get EXCLUSIVE access to our closed, members-only Forum where you can interact with other members, journal about your journey, access courses and other resources. Plus you can also join one of our sub-groups centered around your specific interests!
- 6 PREMIUM COURSES. Get FREE access* to our in-depth, premium video and audio courses through our members-only portal. That’s a value of more than $350, all for free while you are a member! Current courses include:
- Getting Started For The Final Time (exclusive for members only)
- Break Free: 5 Simple Daily Strategies To Help End Your Struggle With Binge Eating (
$127– FREE TO MEMBERS ONLY!)
- How To Break The Diet Cycle (
$57– FREE TO MEMBERS ONLY!)
- How To Lose Weight The Maintainer’s Way (
$77– FREE TO MEMBERS ONLY!)
- How to Manage Your Time To Get Control Over Your Weight (
$97– FREE TO MEMBERS ONLY!)
- How to Get Sane with the Scale (exclusive for members only)
- EXTENSIVE WEBINAR and AUDIO ARCHIVE. Download and listen to our weekly webinar meetings whenever you want. It’s weight loss support on demand when you need it. (Currently over 290 webinars available in the HSMC archive!)
- FREE MEMBERS-ONLY RESOURCES. Get members-only recipes, guides, podcasts, inspirational and motivational videos, audio, and more!
- LOW PRICE. No sign-up fees. Low monthly price. No contracts. Cancel at any time!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are a first time member and you cancel within the first 30 days, just email us and let us know you would like a refund. You will get your money back no questions asked!
A: The Half Size Me Community is a safe, supportive space for anyone struggling to lose weight or keep it off. No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, the Community is here to help you.
We help each other by sharing our struggles and our successes. And because our members are a diverse group representing many different kinds of approaches to losing weight and staying healthy, we learn from one another.
It’s a warm, supportive community, where everyone understands what you’re dealing with because they are fighting the same battles.
So, whether you’re just starting your weight loss journey, or you’ve been maintaining your goal weight for years and want support and accountability to make sure you keep it off, there’s something in The Half Size Me Community to help you!