From Kalyn’s Kitchen About Page: “Kalyn’s Kitchen is a home-cooking blog where I share recipes that show how I’m combining my love for delicious food with a commitment to healthy, lower-glycemic eating.
My blog features the kind of easy-but-interesting recipes that helped me lose over 40 pounds on the South Diet in 2004.
I’ve managed to maintain my weight loss since then (with a return to phase one once in a while for a tune-up!) In addition to low-glycemic recipes, I sometimes talk about cooking tips, vegetable gardening, and products I love.”
In this episode, you’ll hear
– how the South Beach Diet allowed Kalyn to eat delicious food while still losing weight
– how a low-glycemic diet can help you reach your weight loss goals
– how Kalyn successfully maintains her weight without counting calories or carbs
– and much more!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Click here to win a lifetime membership to the upcoming Half Size Me Community!
- Runs for cookies
- Slow Cooker From Scratch
About The Half Size Me Show
Heather lost 170 pounds (108 of it with Weight Watchers) and she did it all while having 3 children (all of them c-sections), developing two hernias, and battling a life-long struggle with binge eating. Since achieving her goal weight, Heather has made it her mission to help other women, especially moms, realize they’re worth it too.
Join Heather every week for The Half Size Me Podcast where she shares information, inspiration, and interviews with women who’ve learned weight loss isn’t just about losing pounds, it’s about finding yourself.
Theme music, “Walk Alone” by Jim Armstrong courtesy of MusicAlley.com.
Disclaimer: Heather is not a doctor, nurse, or certified health professional and what works for her or her guests may, or may not, work for you. So, please be sure to talk with your doctor, dietician, or other certified health professional when seeking advice about your own weight loss or weight maintenance plan. All information included in The Half Size Me Podcast and on HalfSizeMe.com is for informational and inspirational purposes only.
For additional disclaimer information, please visit the About page.
To contact Heather about the show, please click here to use the contact form.
Latest posts by HeatherRobertson (see all)
- 136 – Half Size Me: Sam from Tips of the Scale Shares His Love of Health with the World - September 15, 2014
- 2014 Healthy Meal Plan: WEEK 37 - September 12, 2014
- 135 – Half Size Me: Focusing on the Art of Happiness with Emily - September 8, 2014