In this episode of The Half Size Me Show, Heather interviews Katie, a health and fitness blogger who lost over 125 pounds in 16 months!
Overweight her entire life, Katie remembers going on diets as far back as elementary school. Never reaching her goal weight, she continued to gain weight over the years.
During each of her two pregnancies, she gained even more weight and thought she’d be overweight forever.
However, in August 2009, she finally decided to lose the extra weight and get healthy once and for all.
You can find out more about Katie at Runs for Cookies.
In this episode, you’ll hear Katie and Heather talk about
– how she deals with the struggles of weight maintenance
– how she uses her love of cookies (and other yummies) to stay motivated with her running
– how breaking her jaw (in five places!) affected Katie’s weight loss
– and much more!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
About The Half Size Me Show
Heather lost 170 pounds (108 of it with Weight Watchers) and she did it all while having 3 children (all of them c-sections), developing two hernias, and battling a life-long struggle with binge eating. Since achieving her goal weight, Heather has made it her mission to help other women, especially moms, realize they’re worth it too.
Join Heather every week for The Half Size Me Podcast where she shares information, inspiration, and interviews with women who’ve learned weight loss isn’t just about losing pounds, it’s about finding yourself.
Theme music, “Walk Alone” by Jim Armstrong courtesy of MusicAlley.com.
Disclaimer: Heather is not a doctor, nurse, or certified health professional and what works for her or her guests may, or may not, work for you. So, please be sure to talk with your doctor, dietician, or other certified health professional when seeking advice about your own weight loss or weight maintenance plan. All information included in The Half Size Me Podcast and on HalfSizeMe.com is for informational and inspirational purposes only.
For additional disclaimer information, please visit the About page.
To contact Heather about the show, please click here to use the contact form.
Latest posts by HeatherRobertson (see all)
- 146 – Half Size Me: Supporting you significant other during their weight loss journey with Scott Longyear - November 24, 2014
- 145 – Half Size Me: Do Something Different with HSM Community Member Jen (who lost 70 pounds!) - November 17, 2014
- Half Size Me: The Future of Half Size Me… an Interview with Heather’s Hubby Joel (Part 2) - November 14, 2014